Monday, February 22, 2010

Goin Live.

Me and Jamesy (right) on the bpm

Friday night (19th) kitted up for my first public, live gig! Did a warmup set from 10-12pm for a duo that started at 12. Bit of a trek from my north shore abode, a place in South Syd, known as the "Peaky" to locals. Had some friends support me, with the gf taking some happy snaps :)

CDJ1000's + Rane 2 Ch.

Battled a bit of nerves towards the beginningworking out thier live setup and it's workings, but ultimately got my head around it, to what ended up being a busy last hr, dropping some great electro and prog house mixes, which was well recieved by the bouncing crowd :D

Here's 2 tracks I let loose in the last 30 mins:

Proxy - Raven (Crookers Remix)
(Right Click, Save Link As)

Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness (Steve Aoki Dance Remix)
(Mediafire)

No comments:

Post a Comment