Monday, March 15, 2010

Midnight Purple.

"I never thought I'd see the day he'd wave goodbye to the 'Retro Wangan Zed', I was very anticipant to see the new ride..."

After many anticipant talks and long awaited periods, long time friend of mine, Mike and myself, ventured down to the 'Southern Highlands' of Sydney to pick up his newest JDM baby! A clean, midnight purple 'Sileighty'.


Previously owned by a fellow JDMST goer Luke, whom provided us with some excellent insight and was more than generous in giving Mike many many extras, handing the keys over after a fresh wash and chamois.

The uniqely 'Sil' front fitted 180sx, boasts a lick of vibrant, yet subtle paint, under the hood possesing an eager SR20DET. With a couple of bolt ons and other secret JDM bits, I knew from the moment I first saw this car at the June 08' JDMST EOMM, it meant buisness.

Finally back from an enjoyable roadtrip of automotive discoveries and endless laughs at the wastegate whine, "Natalia" as named by her new owner resides, nestled in it's new garage, bearing a 'soshinoya' :D

No comments:

Post a Comment